Sang for my first JAMs service on Saturday :)
It was a wonderful experience to be able to serve in such a special place. Its really heartwarming to see the boys and girls being so happy to be in church, and it makes me in awe of how God's love can really touch people's hearts.
They're a really sweet bunch of people and their smiles really brightened up my day! Many of them would come around to shake your hands, hug you, wave at you, and even tell you "You're so pretty". Haha. There was one particular guy who came to ask if I would be back to sing for them next week. I said no and he said, "Why, I miss you leh." Haha.
Even though many of them might not even know how to sing or pray like usual people do, the presence of God was just there.
And I know God loves them, no matter how different they are :)